- Earn An Extra $12,000 Your First Year ($1,000 Paid Every Month)
- High Annual Salary
- $.05 Pay Increase for Safe Drivers
- Student Upgrade Bonus + Up to $7,000 Tuition Reimbursement
- One of the lowest driver to fleet manager ratios in the nation (30 to 1 vs. 50 to 1)
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental & Vision
- Newer Trucks – average 18 months old!
- 401K Match
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
US Xpress is currently looking for professional Over-The-Road drivers. US Xpress recognizes and rewards drivers for your experience – the more experience you have, the bigger your paycheck. Drivers with safe-driving records can also receive an additional safety performance bonus. If you’re looking to earn even more, become a Certified Driver Trainer at US Xpress. Driver Trainers can earn an additional $20,000+ with an $80,000 annual salary! Call now to learn more today.
The most important part of US Xpress is U and we are listening to our drivers! Now US Xpress has one the lowest Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio. Our fleet managers now have more quality time to work with you so you can earn top pay and get the support you deserve! Call or Apply Now!
No CDL? We can help! Start your CDL A training; call for details.
Class A CDL License
21 Years Old
U.S. Xpress Per Diem Advantage optimizes your earnings and minimizes your taxes. So, now you can take home up to 8% more per pay check. Thanks to a new 2018 tax law, the IRS allows professional truck drivers to keep $65 of your earnings per day tax free. The U.S. Xpress Per Diem Advantage makes sure you get the full advantage of this new IRS Benefit.