OTR truck driving jobs
Get on the road to financial freedom
Introducing U.S. Xpress OTR
U.S. Xpress founded Variant to build a driver-first trucking brand from the ground up. Variant became a place where the people who keep us rolling drive change every day. Now, everything we learned from Variant is baked into our U.S. Xpress OTR business, which combines the best of both worlds: The driver-first focus of a trucking upstart, and the strength, know-how, and network of a legendary hauler.
Find your freedom with us
Freedom from driver managers breathing down your neck. Freedom from runs that don’t add up. Freedom from worrying about getting miles, or home on time. At U.S. Xpress, you’ll earn TOP INDUSTRY PAY and get on the road to financial freedom.
- Consistent miles and paycheck
- Generous Pet & Rider Policy
- Up to $7,000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Convenient home-base terminals
- Driver Managers that know you and work with you
- Military Veterans: Post 9/11 GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program or Advanced Rate of Pay Program
- Paid Orientation
Support you can count on
If you ever need help, our Driver Support team is always standing by and ready to help. These experienced pros truly get you…and get you what you need FAST.
Convenient nationwide terminals
Our convenient network of nationwide terminals ensures that every driver has a home-base hub where they can get to know their support team, relax, socialize, grab a shower, or take care of truck maintenance.
We've got you covered
From medical coverage and savings plans to paid time off, we’re always looking for meaningful ways to support you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Pet Policy
- Paid Vacation May Be Available
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a Class A CDL License